Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Learning 2.0 Experience


If learning is defined as "acquiring a new skill" then I would say that my experience with Learning 2.0 @ the Beach was a success! The list of things I "learned" about include:
blogs, IMs, wikis, MySpace, tagging and folksonomy, del.icio.us, rss feeds, flickr, podcasts, generators and much, much more.
The "things" I'll will probably use the most are blogs, readers, flickr, podcasts and generators.
Learning 2.0 as it relates to the library has given me a much broader view of the current technologies that we have available to us at very little cost. The only "real" costs will be the time and effort it takes to become familiar with them.
I visited several blog sites at Learning 2.0 and noted the great variety of styles and layouts. I was impressed with many of them and would like to express my admiration for their personalized blogs.
I liked the blogs that contained pictures and cartoons the best. Given more time, I would liked to have "perfected" my blog a little more.



1 comment:

Diane Wetterlin said...

Your blog looks awfully good to me - like all the pictures you added!